The following Terms and Conditions have been prepared to help you make the most of Yoga-Lab. Please take a few moments to read.
1. Interpretation and Variation
In the terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Company ” means any person that has signed a Registration Form which has been accepted by the Company. “Registration Form” means the registration and application form signed by each member. “Studio” means any of the Yoga-Lab of the Company published on our website(s) from time to time. “Terms and Conditions” are defined here. “Website” means www.yoga-lab.co.uk or affiliated websites.
1. The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form and any Membership is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
2. The Company reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or suitable for the regulation of the governance of the Studio and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be published on our websites and, until revoked, are binding on Members.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has signed a Registration Form they shall become a Member of the Studio subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Acceptance of a person as a Member is at the discretion of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse to renew the membership of any member who is, or may deemed to be in the Company’s reasonable opinion, injurious to the character of the Studio or amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where expulsion is otherwise to be in the interest of the other members of the Studio. Any member expelled shall forfeit all privileges to membership and shall not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
4. The Studio may run promotional introductory offers from time to time (directly or through an agent i.e. Groupon).
Studio Opening Times
Details of class times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Classes will be published by the Studio and will be available at the Studio or on our Website(s).
1. Details of the session prices and packages are available either at www.yoga-lab.co.uk or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
2. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for classes, class card fees, monthly subscription fees and annual payments are made non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
Direct Debit/Standing Order
The provisions of this clause 4 shall only apply to Members that subscribe to unlimited classes by monthly direct debit/standing order (“Subscription”).
Any Member, who is purchasing classes by Subscription, shall be entitled to participate in an unlimited number of classes at the Studio until their Subscription terminates. Any such member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment for more than 30 days. Such member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
1. Subscription fees must be paid in accordance with the Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studio’s facilities.
2. Members shall be given no less than 10 working days’ written notice of any increase in their Subscription.
3. Any Member that is purchasing classes by Subscription cannot cancel their Subscription before the expiry of the period of 6 months from the date of their initial payment pursuant to the Subscription (“the Minimum Subscription Period”).
4. After the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the subscription will continue indefinitely until a Member cancels their Monthly Subscription at any time by written request to the Manager of the Studio, giving 1 calendar months’ notice from the desired cancellation date.
5. A Member, who is purchasing classes by Subscription, at the discretion of the Manager of the Studio, may suspend their Membership for a period of one calendar month, once, in any 12 month period.
6. If a member does not pay their subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their subscription during the minimum Subscription Period) then the member is liable in full for any outstanding Subscriptions in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period.
7. It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his bank on the termination of his Subscription, Yoga-Lab. cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to failure of a Member to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
8. If the subscription is paid by direct debit or credit card (or any Subscription fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorizes Yoga-Lab to debit any credit or debit card provided by the member with the Monthly Subscription fee (or outstanding fees) without notice to the member.
Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the Member’s risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatever to such items. For security reasons Members are advised to place valuable items in the lockers provided and not leave them in the changing area.
Use of facilities and Children
1. A Member is entitled to use the Studio’s facilities providing always that the Studio may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
2. A Member that is between the age of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult for the first three classes they take. They will not be allowed to attend unaccompanied until they have been signed off by the Studio Manger/Director and a Parent/Guardian.
3. Children under the age of 16 may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult and when under their care and supervision, however the Studio reserves the right of refusal for any minor to practice according to clause 9.1.
4. Children over the age of 8 may not enter Changing rooms or other areas reserved for the opposite sex, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
Safety and Hygiene
1. Smoking is not allowed in the Studio.
2. Members must use the appointed entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these doors for any reason.
3. In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
4. No crockery, glass or foods are permitted in the changing rooms or studio. Only water is permitted in the yoga room. No pets (unless guide dogs) are permitted in the Studio buildings or grounds.
1. Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
2. Members are required to give written notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications shall be assumed to have been received by the Member within 5 days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
4. The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Form and a Member’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
5. A person who is not a party to the Registration Form has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any terms of the Registration Form.
6. The Company may, if a Member wishes so, may communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts any risk that email may not be a fully secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member in this manner.
7. Members may extend the expiration date of their Class Card or Package due to medical reasons. It is the Member’s responsibility to provide a copy of a letter from a medical practioner, to be eligible for this extension.
Limitation of Liability
1. The Company cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the types of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
2. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which they follow or class which they attend. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any programme or class.
3. Neither Yoga-Lab, nor it’s, employees or agents shall be liable for any death, personal Injury or illness occurring upon any Yoga-Lab, Premises or as a result of the use of the facilities and/or equipment provided by Yoga-Lab,, except to the extent that such death, personal injury or illness arises from any negligent act or omission of Yoga-Lab, or its employees, agents or subcontractors.
4. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property or injury of Members or their guests to them on the Studio premises or outside the Studio (including bike park areas) except in so far as such loss, damage, or injury is by law incapable of exclusion
Class/Packages Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Un-used, unexpired pre-paid classes/packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Pre-paid classes/packages that have been started are non-refundable.
1. All private classes are not confirmed until they are paid for in full.
2. To cancel a private class a Member must give 24 hours notice by email or telephone. Any private classes missed with less than 24 hours notification is forfeited.
Retail Refund Policy
1. Products may be returned within 28 days for exchange only. Exchanges are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged with proof of purchase.
2. Products which are defective or damaged may be returned immediately for exchange, with proof of purchase.
3. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges and refunds.
4. Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and the customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
5. Any refunds will be made within 30 working days.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
1. Customers wishing to cancel a pre-booked class may do so up to 12 hours prior to its start. All bookings and cancellations should be done online.
2. If a student fails to provide the minimum 12 hours class cancelation notice, the class will be charged in line with their existing package. No refunds will be given.
3. If a student fails to attend a pre-booked class they will be charged in line with their existing package. No refunds will be given.
4. All packages will be activated from the date of your first class or pre-booked class (unless the pre-booked class is cancelled at least 12 hours prior to its start).
5. Any student who fails to attended 3 or more pre-booked classes with no prior cancellation will be unable to pre-book classes in the future.
These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising from them shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
Studio Updates & New Timetables Weekly